"Thank you for the good work you and your consultants did in the [IT] analysis."ChancellorPeralta Community College District
What is an IT Assessment?
The IT department assessment is a complete and comprehensive review of an organization's IT department including people, process, governance, and underlying technologies. The technology environment must always be framed by the needs of the organization and centered around it's business goals. This provides a consistent basis to review the IT needs of the business. The assessment addresses the IT risks to the organization, current IT strategy, internal IT capabilities, review of best practices, the current IT project portfolio, and the value currently being realized for the IT spend.
At the end of the assessment a report is delivered that describes the IT current state, a list of gaps in the IT capabilities, and a clear roadmap for addressing those gaps.
The assessment is divided into three phases:
- Carefully capture business requirements
- Interview all key stakeholders in person
- Record goals, issues, and lost opportunities
- Review your IT processes, people, and technology
- Identify key services and their associated value
- We analyze your business needs against your technology systems
- Detailed IT Assessment Report is provided
- Recommend process, service, and cost improvements
- Provide a clear and actionable roadmap to meet the recommendations
Our IT assessments start from $15,000 and can be completed in as little as two weeks.
Questions about the IT assessment, or just want to discuss your needs? Give us a call on our toll-free number or fill in the form below.