Ex-Fortune 500 CIOs Helping Midsize Companies
- That understanding how IT fits into your organization must be planned and deliberate
- IT decisions should not be left solely to your vendors or inertia
- The advantages of experienced CIOs must be made available to the middle market
How We Do IT
- Providing un-biased IT Department Assessments allowing the business to understand the state of their IT. What is an IT Assessment?
- Providing the planning and oversight to ensure your IT projects ROI is fully realized.
- By partnering with your middle market business to align business goals with technology.
- Provide an experienced IT leader whom understands that for businesses, technology is a key enabler. What is an Interim CIO?
What We Do
- Meet with you and your team members face to face
- Listen to your goals, current frustrations, and lost opportunities
- We ask business centric questions to determine IT business alignment
- Learn more about our Services.
- Unlike other IT consulting firms, our focus is on helping your business grow through planning and leadership.
- We understand how technology can streamlining operations, reducing costs, increasing communication pathways, and enable better decision making though data & intelligence tools.
When looking at individual management profiles and self-describing narratives, it is hard to find anyone who is not transforming something. As such, the branding of oneself as a transformationist is losing its relevance....Read more on The New Executive Mindset: Intervention, not Transformation
The year of 2015 represents a case study in how consumer buying practices are changing, based upon their holiday shopping purchase patterns. Consumers in material numbers are choosing technology-enabled online purchasing and fulfillment using web-based technology. The quantitative evidence is clear: shopping malls are emptier, and distribution fulfillment organizations are finding their delivery capabilities stretched to the limit and then some. Consumers have further demonstrated a preference for a digital, omni-channel, behavior-based, predictive total sales and fulfillment experience. The message is loud and clear, with an exclamation point: organizations will require top-to-bottom IT and organizational transformation to remain relevant....Read more on Eight Key Business and Technology New Year's Resolutions for 2016
Every working person wants to go home each day feeling like they have made a contribution to the health and growth of their organization. However, members of the IT team often feel disconnected from the organization they work for. They come to work worried about a network security issue, or mulling over a complex programming problem; they are uninvolved in or even unaware of their companies...Read more on The Modern IT Department: Driving Business Innovation
"Thank you for all your assistance in conducting a thorough assessment of our college's IT department. I have been working with [our team] to utilize the findings to focus on the top priorities for improvement. I do appreciate your professional expertise."PresidentHennepin Technical College